Sports genre from proxy full hack free generator Bouncy Basketball language English 2019

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

https://firstgamehack.com/game-1074403804.html?utm_source=unblog

???????

notices: Alright this game is fun to play with friends but the AI in this game are ridiculous once I was getting tired of beating the AI by 30+ points I switched to Hard mode but that mode is impossible. The AI never miss there shots always make 3’s they always steal the ball and when they do they steal the ball from the guy in front yet the guy in back gets the ball even he made no contact whatsoever with the ball or the player. So it’s either beat the AI by 30+ points in easy mode OR have to deal with AI who never miss their shots and your team somehow turns to garbage even though there 3 circles. Another problem playing with AI is the amount of goaltending they do. Please please pleaseeeee fix it I would be beating the ai with 100 points every game if they would stop goaltending. When I’m about to make an amazing shot the Ai somehow get super jumping powers and are able to hop from one side of the court to the order and grab the ball right before it goes in
version notes: - Play Off game mode (let me know how it can be improved!)
45937 KB
user rating: 4,3 of 5
Sports
Rating: 832 Reviews

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

پادگان و سربازي مرکز بزرگ دانلود پیچک دیوار تکنوپايپ لوله پلي اتيلن ازن ژنراتور روانشناسی نگین کویر فروشگاه آموت برنامه نویسی